vendredi 17 juin 2016

Encore des pivoines!...

SKETCH...FUTURE PEINTURE
 PEUT-ÊTRE
ELLES SE DONNENT ENCORE
 EN SPECTACLE


ELLES PERDENT DOUCEMENT LEUR ÉCLAT

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Helen, you have so many lovely flowers. I browsed all your previous posts. I laughed when I saw your bell for visitors to ring because I have one of them also. I actually put it up to use to call my husband or grandchildren for dinner instead of having to call out for them (I don't like to raise my voice). It's a strange thing because we also have a doorbell and when visitors come they just knock on the door. With all those methods available they knock and we have a hard time hearing them knocking. We even wrote the word "PULL" on the wooden handle that hangs down on the bell but it doesn't seem to matter. I guess folks like to knock. LOL Enjoy your day!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. P.S. I can't find where to click to follow this blog. Do you have a button somewhere?

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Hi Carol! Frankly, I have no idea where to get this button. Please tell me if you do know. Have a great weekend, here it's hot and getting hotter by the minute. But we're not complaining...yet!...:)

    RépondreEffacer